- 2 lg. Avocado
- 1 roma tomato diced
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- Generous squeeze of lemon
- 2 tablespoons Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce
Cut beef, chicken, or lamb into 1 1/4-inch cubes. Place meat in a shallow dish. Combine yogurt, olive oil, garlic, cumin lemon juice and Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce; add to meat, and stir to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Remove meat from marinade; reserve marinade. Thread meat, onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms alternately onto skewers; brush with reserved marinade.
Coat a grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place kabobs on rack; grill, covered, 10 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning kabobs once. Serve immediately.
- 3 lb. chicken cut into serving pieces
- 1 bottle Secret Aardvark Sauce
- 2 tsp. salt
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Marinate chicken 4-12 hours in fridge.
- Grill over med-high heat.
- Dump on more Aardvark sauce if you can handle it.
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Secret Aardvark Habanero Sauce